February 07, 2007

Chatper 16b: Part Deux

Chapter 16, part deux



The course of true love never runs smooth they say, and the denizens of Strangetown certainly know this as well as any. Even now, on the campus of La Fiesta Tech, a twisted double love triangle is forming.

As for Strangetown Keth, she has her own issues. But that's another episode.





"I still cain't believe you'd bin foolin' around with Phemey while we wuz still hengaged. Did Kasson know, or did y'all start up after him and Clevey done moved home?"




"And I told you once before that I did nothing of the sort. Euphemia as been like a sister to me."

"Heh. Awful close family ya done got there."

"Well you certainly didn't waste any time falling into the arms of Euclid, considering you said you were done with him once you met me."

"Euclid done put the moves on me. Ya know how he is."






Admit it Cirrus, you're still crazy about her. I mean, for Stinky Pete's sake, you're staring at her in the shower.

Suck it up and apologize. Maybe she'll come around.






Hey, he took my advice.

"Salina, listen. I... I must apologize. I admit that Euphemia is like a sister to me but perhaps I wasn't feeling strictly brotherly when she needed comforting. I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt you, but when Euclid..."





"Oh no Cirrus, I'm sorry I done jumpered all over ya. Jes' seein' ya git all squeezy with Phemey... I done thought I was gonna lose ya. I'm sorry."




"I luv you Cirrus."

"I'm sorry Salina. I could never stay mad at you. Ever."

Well, I'm glad to see these two working on mending bridges. We may get them back together yet.






Of course, not everyone was happy to see Cirrus and Salina back together, to some degree at least.

We'll spare Salina the indignity of showing the beat down Phemey inflicted on her.

Oh, and ignore the streaker who's glued Kasson-like to the bubbleblower.






"Salina, I'm glad your half brother decided to pledge with us. Hoh house was going to be rather empty after we graduate otherwise."

"I wuz done thinkin' he could move in when he's done got done with his freshman year."

"I'll see if a couple of our other house brothers and sisters can move in too."

Ignore the streaker again. He was here for a couple days straight, left, and then came back for more hot bubbleblower action.






Hmm... maybe Phemey's not as upset at the recent developments between Cirrus and Salina as I thought.

Who are you ogling now, Phemey?






Um, Phemey, you are aware that since you and Cirrus are still kinda sweet on each other that what you're doing is...

Phemey?

Yeah, she's well aware she's cheating, but does she care?





This is Cham Annya Hoh member Vasyl McGaw. I had him over as I tried to figure out who among everyone's friends were CAH members. What I didn't realize was that he and Phemey were a three bolt match.

That certainly explains why she's forgotten about Cirrus so quickly.





Cirrus hasn't forgotten, however, and isn't too keen to discover he's been so quickly replaced.

And it was pretty quick. Admittedly, they were friends to start with but *wham* best friends then *bam* in love.




I'd say that had to sting, but Phemey doesn't look particularly fazed by it. Just rolling with the punches, eh?

Cirrus had better be careful. He's no sooner mending the relations with one woman than he's burning bridges with the other.






So while Euphemia gets closer with the love she's been searching her life for....





Cirrus stuffs his face, with predictable pudgy results. I thought we women were supposed to be the ones who turned to food for comfort.

Gad he's a sloppy eater, but then Salina's not the epitome of neatness either. Someone missed the HCCD bus at birth.





Okay, I included this shot less to show that Phemey and Salina are still trying to claw each others eyes out and more to point out Vasyl there. While he hasn't moved into the house, he did take up semi-permanent residence for about 4 days. I still don't know how he made it that long without developing the green fumes, especially considering how often he and Phemey were... er... *glances at Cirrus uncomfortably* ah... moving on... someone looks mopey.





Ugh, fat and mopey. Cirrus has really let himself go, and it's not pretty. I should've changed him into pjs with a shirt, but forgot. Sorry folks *hands out eyebleach for the next few pics* It doesn't matter to Salina though.

"It's okay hun. Ya know I'm here for ya. I always am."





"Thanks Salina. You really are the best. "

"I luv you."

"I... I'm sorry Salina. For everything."






I guess those little pink hearts mean he really is sorry. There's hope for these two after all. And Phemey barely batted an eye when she came downstairs and found them all snuggly. Since she's in her underwear though, I think we can guess what she's been up to *snicker*





Aw, little pink floaty hearts for each other, even when one of them's a pudgy monkey. I was hoping these two would be able to work things out before I graduated 'em.

Salina, stop staring at his chest





Someone wasn't too happy to come downstairs to discover a little slap and tickle going on in the main room though. Okay, I think everyone in the house has now cheated on and/or cheated with everyone else.




"Ow! Whatevah did I think I seen in you Euclid? I am so glad I done made up with Cirrus."

Okay, Euclid is starting to creep me out. Seriously. More than Orrin (who's evil in a cute sort of way) With all that's been going on, I've seen a lot of slapping and spatting and shoving and poking, but I've never seen a sim reel this much from a slap, much less a sim seem so... casual and nonchalant about the whole 'slapping someone around' thing. *shiver*

Let's move on, shall we?




Aside from Euclid's little violent temper tantrum, things are starting to get back to normal at Cham Annya Hoh. Especially now that we've sent Cirrus to hang out on the treadmill for a while.




Salina and Cirrus are getting to 'know' each other all over again. *smirk*




Even when she's alone, Phemey's dreams are only of Vasyl. How cute.




And Euphemia and Salina are actually starting to patch things up and be civil to each other. Hopefully by the time Orrin moves in at the end of semester, all the kinks will be worked out and things will be running smoothly again.




Or maybe not.

::Salina is mine, as she always has been. No one will come between us, I'll see to that.::





Everything came to a head one afternoon when Euclid confronted Cirrus in the back room.

"I don't know what you've done to Salina to make her think she's in love with you again, but I won't allow it to happen. "

"Hey! You poked me in the chest!"





Cirrus, however, is not someone to be casually shoved around. With maxxed out body skills and an active count of 9, he's pretty formidable in defending himself, much to Euclid's surprise.

Of course, that active/body count doesn't explain why he gets pudgy so fast.





"This is not over, interloper."

"Ooo do I hate you. Just leave Salina and I alone."

"Oh, nothing doing. I'm ending this right here, right now. Catch."

"What the he...? This isn't a real sword, you idiot. It's a prop that Salina brought back from that production of Simelot she was in."

"En Garde!"




"Are you crazy Euclid? Have you asked Salina what she thinks about all this, how she feels about you?"

"Salina loves me, as she always has. She is mine and I won't let anyone come between us."

"You are crazy. Have you thought about professional help? Student health has a good... Hey, this is live steel!"




"The only one of us needing help... is you."

Hmmm, I guess that wasn't just a prop wall decoration either. Sorry about that Cirrus.

Oh dear, it seems this chapter has run long too. I guess we'll have to wait till the next chapter to discover how this all turns out.






7 Comments:

At 2/07/2007 7:39 AM, Blogger CeeCee said...

Ack!!! Wha....? And you're leaving us like this? Hanging on by a thread? Chewing our nails?

You've been thumbing through Orrin's "How To be an Evil Overlord, ed. 3 by The EO" again haven't you? Well stop it!! My sensibilities can't handle too much torture! :-)

 
At 2/07/2007 9:12 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

Euclid gives me a serious case of the heebie jeebies. *shudder* The look on his face after he slapped Salina was unadulterated evil.

 
At 2/07/2007 9:20 AM, Blogger EO said...

Ah! Stabbed in the heart. Just how I like a story to end. Cirrus. Your life is a Circus. What are these kids studying in school anyway? It looks more like they are cramming for an episode of Jerry Springer... Where's an Overlord when you need one?

 
At 2/08/2007 9:06 AM, Blogger Oydie said...

The SS showed up the first day? Wow!
Gotta tell ya that Euclid creeps me out big time. He needs something to take his mind offin Salina. It's not healthy for a boy I'm tellin ya. A hobby! Ummmm does he like stamps?

 
At 2/17/2007 9:45 AM, Blogger MysticSpirit said...

DOH! What's LIVE STEEL doing in a Greek house?! And what's Euclid doing running around with one and stabbing people in the chest with it??!?! DOH!!! Euclid needs to see a head doctor ... preferably one that SHRINKS heads. EEK!

 
At 3/02/2007 12:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

First Vasyl is known as Ravi Parker in my Springfield Prosperity...a particular favourite of mine! He's fortune. Love...love...LOVE him.

Stabbed through the heart and he's to blame darlin' he givvvessss looooveeee a bad name.....

 
At 3/10/2007 6:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay yeah so Euclid and Phemy both creep me out. Must be something within the family because ::shivers:: And WOAH! What is going to happen to Cirrus???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home